Sign Up for Kids’ Minds Matter Classes
Empowered by private donations, Kids’ Minds Matter offers a variety of learning opportunities to the community. These include educational classes, informative seminars and support groups for children, parents and caretakers. Check out our calendar for the schedule of upcoming classes and events:
classes sponsored by kids’ minds matter
Virtual Community Event
Thank you to the generous Southwest Florida community advocates who joined us on MARCH 18 in uniting as one voice for the thousands of children struggling with mental health illnesses. During this 1-hour FREE virtual event, we unmasked the mental health resources available to your family, unmasked the faces of local youth who are advocating for enhanced access to mental health care, and unmasked the change desperately needed for our children. Together, we will enhance the availability and accessibility of mental health services in our region.
Did you miss the event? Watch a recording now!
Unmasking Your Support!
We are grateful for each of our mental health advocates who partnered with us on this event. Below are just a few of the individuals and organizations whose support will help countless children and families in our region receive the mental health care they need.
- Keynote Speaker: Brad Hunstable, Founder of Hayden’s Corner
- Student Advocates: Damini Parkhi, Kole Yates and Ellie Belcastro
- Community Mental Health Collaborators
- Local Media, including: ABC-7, Cape Coral Breeze, East Lee County News, Estero Life, Florida Weekly, Fox4, Gulfshore Business, Gulfshore Life, NBC2, Neapolitan Family, The News-Press, Spotlight Magazine and WINK News
- Kellie Burns, NBC-2/Waterman Broadcasting
- Rick Gallo
- South Fort Myers High School
- Kids’ Minds Matter committee
- Lee Health Foundation team
Thank You to Our Sponsors!