Your Story Matters – 2024 Signature Event
The Next Chapter for Kids’ Minds Matter
Kids’ Minds Matter is making a significant difference in the lives of Southwest Florida children and families. And yet, the need is greater than ever as the mental health epidemic continues to escalate within our community. We need your support to take back the narrative and tell stories that matter.
Help us write a new chapter that will change the future for kids today and for generations to come. With your support, we can continue improving access to care by:
- Developing the intensive outpatient program and the partial hospitalization program
- Expanding Golisano clinics throughout the region, including Cape Coral
- Encouraging adoption of outpatient group therapy
- Increasing the number of providers at existing practices to meet growing demand
- Partnering with the Collier and Lee County School Districts to expand the navigators program
Our Featured Storytellers
Child Provider Specialist Dr. Michael Rizzo and Youth Mental Health Advocate Kelly Maguire
Learn more about Kelly’s mental health journey in this video.
2024 Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Over the past seven years, Kids’ Minds Matter has made great strides toward its mission – thanks to the generous partners and advocates who support the well-being of children and families in our community.
Your sponsorship of the 2024 Kids’ Minds Matter Gala will make a tangible difference in expanding access to mental health services and programs. As one of our valued sponsors, you will also receive benefits and recognition during our signature event. To secure your sponsorship, email Anne.Frazier@LeeHealth.org.