Dear valued partners of Lee Health,
As our team is working together during the public health emergency of COVID-19 to ensure everyone in our health system and our community is kept safe and informed, Lee Health Foundation has updates and resources to share with you.
Increased safeguards are going into effect world-wide to reduce the spread of coronavirus, and we too are leading by example. Taking precautions to protect our supporters, colleagues and families, the following events have been postponed until further notice:
- Boston Red Sox Dinner on the Diamond at JetBlue Park
- Designer Purse Bingo at Estero Elks Lodge
- Madisen’s Match at Miromar Lakes
- Madisen’s Match Pro Tennis Classic at Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- SanCap Cares Island Celebration at The Sanctuary
- Quack Out Cancer at Miromar Outlets
- Golisano Children’s Hospital NICU Reunion
- Little Red Wagon Giving Society Stewardship Event at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Lee Health Insider Experience at LeeSar
If you planned to attend one or more of these event, we understand you may also have questions. More information will be available in the coming days. If you have questions about an event, please visit LeeHealthFoundation.org/Events.
Everyone can help prevent the spread of infectious diseases, and resources are available to keep you informed and your families safe. Lee Health is updating LeeHealth.org/public-health continuously as new information becomes available. We are directing the community to utilize this webpage for the latest information, for access to complimentary Lee TeleHealth services, and to ask our Infection Prevention Team questions you have – look for the “Ask the Experts” section.
Additionally, to further prevent unnecessary spread of COVID-19, Lee Health is temporarily limiting visitation based on CDC and FDOH recommendations. This applies to all hospital campuses, outpatient testing facilities and LPG facilities. For more information visit, LeeHealth.org/public-health or call the Florida Department of Health Hotline at 1-866-779-6121. The call center is available 24/7.
This is a difficult time for all. Please take care. Our team is here for you, and we will be in touch.
Chief Foundation and Development Officer