Video on Demand
Did you miss the event? Watch the recording now!
Unmasking Your Support!
We are grateful for each of our mental health advocates who partnered with us on this event. Below are just a few of the individuals and organizations whose support will help countless children and families in our region receive the mental health care they need.
- Keynote Speaker: Brad Hunstable, Founder of Hayden’s Corner
- Student Advocates: Damini Parkhi, Kole Yates and Ellie Belcastro
- Community Mental Health Collaborators
- Local Media, including: ABC-7, Cape Coral Breeze, East Lee County News, Estero Life, Florida Weekly, Fox4, Gulfshore Business, Gulfshore Life, NBC2, Neapolitan Family, The News-Press, Spotlight Magazine and WINK News
- Kellie Burns, NBC-2/Waterman Broadcasting
- Rick Gallo
- South Fort Myers High School
- Kids’ Minds Matter committee
- The teams at Lee Health and Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Priority Marketing and M&M Multimedia